Our Health Your Hands
Our Health Your Hands involves 300 children and young people across Kingston in a year of learning.
Led by Anstee Bridge students, they will participate in a range of projects to mark 70 Years of the NHS + Kingston Hospital. They will meet some of the people who visit, volunteer and work in their local hospital. Collecting memories and stories, their learning will be entwined into a series of installations, performances and visual art works.
- Original spoken word poetry and music produced by young people.
- A pop up tardis. Both an exhibition and performance space curated by Anstee Bridge to tour to schools across the borough.
- Our Health Your Hands – Stories from the NHS by Chessington Community College.
- #ThankyouNHS letter writing campaign from INYBB
- Mosaic for Kingston Hospital celebrating 70 years of care.
Check back here for updates and stories about the project. Launches September 2018!