Work in progress
July 2018 – July 2019
Our Health Your Hands is an innovative year of learning for over 300 children and young people across Kingston. Led by Anstee Bridge students, they will research, document and share the history of Kingston Hospital from workhouse to full functional modern hospital.
Through the project, the young people will be given a unique insight into the heritage of the NHS and in particular Kingston Hospital. They will translate their learning into a range of creative piece of work to champion the value of the NHS in the community.
- Original spoken word and music created by Anstee
- A pop up tardis. Both an exhibition and performance space curated by Anstee Bridge to tour to schools across the borough.
- Our Health Your Hands – Stories from the NHS performed by Chessington Community College.
- #ThankyouNHS letter writing campaign from INYBB
- Mosaic for Kingston Hospital celebrating 70 years of care.
Share your memories AND NHS STORIES
Contribute photos AND LETTERS
THANK THOSE WHO HAVE HELPED YOU
Please email [email protected] for more information.